lunes, 5 de marzo de 2012

Fashion Show Expo + Hollywood Star

Look what Ellenie has said on her Tumblr:
"So exciting! I’m at a big fashion show expo right now at the Hilton Hotel and the Dj just blasted both of my songs for the big crowd! Im dancing along by the runway stage with a few pf mydear friends. Gotta love and appreciate the Djs for all the support! #HappySundayFunday :))) XoXo"

Isn't that fantastic?? =D  

And here we have a picture that Ellenie posted yesterday:

"Walking down Hollywood Boulevard. I think I found my star… ;) It get’s crazier and crazier in Hollyweird, but always embracing life beautifully just as is! #goals
 Dear Ellenie we all are SECURE that one day (very soon) you will have your own star in the Hollywood Walk of Fame!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario